Friday, November 6, 2009

sugar cosmetics

sugar cosmetics:

We see women with vibrant and radiant throughout the skin we look forward. In magazines, on the road, TV ... Looking in our own skin in the mirror we just the opposite ... see dull looking flaky skin ... You wonder how these women to achieve such beautiful radiant skin ...

There are many products on the market to bring the benefits of exfoliation with your fingers. Rubbing the product on your skin rough environment to remove dead skin cells and reveal fresh skin beneath. However, some of these products contains bad things for your skin, as aggressive chemicals. The same harsh chemicals can cause problems with sensitive skin such as rashes or acne granites.

I just take a cotton ball and pour some lemon juice over it (just lemon juice you buy at the grocery store). Then I have a pair of brown sugar sitting on the pillow. Finally, I pour a small amount of lemon juice on top of brown sugar to moisten it a bit. So I take the swab and rub it over my face and neck for about a minute or two. Make sure you are bent over a sink when you do it, because some moistened brown sugar falling out of the cotton pad during the process. When I finished the rubbing it around, I carefully rinsed brown sugar and lemon juice in my face. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. It is so refreshing and makes me a more youthful radiant appearance. I try to do it about 3 times a week.

Just make sure you use a good sunblock on your skin, if the lemon can cause photosensitivity to the sun and I would want you to get a sunburn is not. A good sunblock should be a part of your daily skincare regime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dir

blogarama - the blog directoryblogarama - the blog directoryblogarama - the blog directoryblogarama - the blog directoryblogarama - the blog directory