Wednesday, October 28, 2009

plastic surgery forum

plastic surgery forum
Repeatedly discussed the issue of double eyelid surgery. Many people want, and the same number think it is a horrible idea. Since the latter camp, I always wondered why people undergo surgery to change everything that is not really a first mistake.

I love my single eyelids. They give me more eye makeup on canvas. I've used. They are part of me, and I would never change.

Growing up, I was often poor with the individual cap. I finally realized that the double cover will not do anything for me, but still put another hole in my pocket, right next to the make-up that extends regularly.

Living in America, almost all eye makeup products aimed at women with a double lid is placed on the market, because most women, including many Asian women. That does not mean that the product is not something good to monolids though.

You see, as I have for so long, I might feel strange to use my favorite dark eye make-up in the double-lid. I have friends with double lidded makeup helps, and it is more difficult than the make-up applied to my eyelids.

What's so wrong about monolids? Nothing. Do not change them, they do not come to surgery, do not blame them for not, you do not want to have. So, they appreciate and their uniqueness.

Amy writes for the Asian Beauty Blog, a free web site a make-up make-up forums and a section for eye make-up tutorial. Visit the Asian Beauty Blog today for more makeup tips and discussions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

dir

blogarama - the blog directoryblogarama - the blog directoryblogarama - the blog directoryblogarama - the blog directoryblogarama - the blog directory